Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Travel With Me

Colorado - Denver / Boulder

 
 
Due to request I wanted to start blogging again but this time make it more of a life style blog. I want to share my favorite things in life; makeup, style, travels, food, and everything else that my life brings. 
My first blog back is - Colorado 
  • Where I stayed 
  • What I did 
  • Where I went 
  • What I ate 

-A guide to help you plan a fun and successful trip to the grand state of Colorado! 



*When I was in Denver I stayed at the Sheraton Hotel.
        The hotel was in the heart of down town.. walking out side of my beautiful hotel held by doormen was the amazing outdoor mall surrounded by delicious coffee shops and restaurants.
 
 
 
A restaurant must is Marlowe's
 
Just a short free bus ride was LowerDownTown!!
The young district to go out and enjoy... A Must visit is the ViewHouse (Coolest Outside Dance/Bar I've been)

  • Lucky I went while The Taste of Colorado was going on can you say AMAZING BREWS and AMAZING FOOD... Funny enough my favorite thing was corn on the cob. I guess everything is sweeter in Colorado.

 Boulder Colorado!!!!

 
This is my favorite place in Colorado. Boulder hold some amazing memories for me, breath taking view, feelings of joy because you reached the top, helps you let go of anything you have been holding on to by breathing in the peaceful air. The place really is majestic!
 
  • You Must hike the FlatIrons and eat at MED... Don't for get your Mojito there :)


Nightlife-- Walrus!!

 
 

I Hope this blog gave everyone Helpful Hints To Enjoy A Colorado Vacation-- Tips for all ages ! 


No comments:

Post a Comment